Please help us to help you by ordering your repeat prescriptions at least 2 full working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) before you wish to collect them.
Ready to collect
|Monday before 12:00pm||Wednesday after 2:00pm|
|Tuesday before 12:00pm||Thursday after 2:00pm|
|Wednesday before 12:00pm||Friday after 2:00pm|
|Thursday before 12:00pm||Monday after 2:00pm|
|Friday before 12:00pm||Tuesday morning|
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered:
- By Hand: Leave request slips in the prescription box
- By Telephone Prescription Line: Queen Square (01524) 843355 or Caton (01524) 770888
- By Fax: Queen Square (01524) 580980 or Caton (01524) 770411
- By Letter: Enclose a stamped addressed envelope
- Via Patient Access: Click the link below to register for this service
If the items you are requesting are not on your repeat prescription list, processing of your prescription may take longer than 48 hours. Requesting prescriptions at short notice can cause extra work for doctors and staff and causes delays for other patients.